- Corporate Governance Structure
- The Board of Directors
- Corporate governance department and business operations
- Major Internal Policies
- Risk Management
- Information Security Policy and Management
- Taxation Governance
- Intellectual Property Management
Intellectual Property Management
Intellectual Property Management Strategy
In order to protect the valuable development results and continuously enhance business profitability, SYSTEX actively creates the “Intellectual Property Management System”, and formulates the following management strategies as its Intellectual Property Management Policy management policy:
Intellectual Property Management Strategy and Policy
Intellectual Property Management Targets
Based on the above Intellectual Property Management Policy, the management targets for 2023 are as follows:
- Revise the intellectual property management system
- Conduct at least 3 intellectual property-related training courses internally
Intellectual Property Management System
For protecting innovation results and enhancing profitability, SYSTEX has formulated “Regulations for Patents and Trademarks Management”, regulating the management and maintenance of Intellectual Property rights, including patents, trademarks and others. In addition, SYSTEX also has Intellectual Property consultation mechanism to assist BU to identify Intellectual Property-related risks and formulate responding strategies in real times.
Intellectual Property Protection and Management Procedures
|Rules in Contract||
Intellectual Property Applications
Through digital training courses, SYSTEX continues to strengthen the intellectual property awareness for relevant employees, and also actively arranges various internal and external intellectual property training courses to enable employees to realize and reduce IP related risks effectively.
Improve Intellectual Property Awareness
With the intellectual property active usage in a commercialized manner, SYSTEX gradually strengthens the intellectual property licensing and technology transfer to deeply implement product patents and enhance customer experience, thereby increases customer satisfaction and trust. In addition, SYSTEX also attaches great importance to protect its own intellectual property, through the acquisition of intellectual property rights, as a means of infringement protection, to maintain SYSTEX’s brand identity and development results, and to consolidate its market position.
- Conducted 2 intellectual property awareness advocacy for employees, with a total of 7,119 trainees in 2022.
- 3 types of intellectual property-related training were organized for employees related to the intellectual property business, including “Basic Concepts of Intellectual Property”, “Organization’s Intellectual Property Management Policies, Goals and Related Regulations”, and “Advanced Courses for Responsible Personnel”, with a total of 464 trainees in 2022.
Intellectual Property Management Performance
|Strengthen Control Measures||
|Obtain TIPS (A) – Patents & Trademarks||
By the end of 2022, SYSTEX has filed 139 patent applications, of which a total of 107 patents have been approved. Besides, SYSTEX attaches great important to the acquisition and use of trademarks rights. Up to now, 209 trademarks have been registered, enabling SYSTEX to enhance brand recognition and expand commercial value through the flexible use of trademarks.
SYSTEX has reported intellectual property-related issues of the current year to Board of Directors on December 21, 2022.
Consultation contact for intellectual property-related issues: RPA0003@systex.com